Do you need an attorney in the Baltimore Metropolitan area for an Estate & Trusts matter, Probate, Medicaid issue or other Elder Law issue?
Contact us, we can help.
- Do you need help with drafting a will or an estate plan?
- Do you need to create a trust or update an existing one?
- Are you worried about qualifying for Medicaid or paying for long-term nursing care?
We can help you find a qualified, experienced estate & trusts or elder law attorney in the Baltimore Metro Area and will set up a 30-minute consultation with an attorney.
Our estate and elder law lawyers are experienced in the following areas of estate, trusts and elder law:
- Will drafting
- Living trusts
- Estate planning
- Special needs trusts
- Probate and estate administration
- Will contests
- Medicaid applications
- And other issues relating to estates, trusts and elder law
The Lawyer Referral and Information Service is a non-profit public service of the Bar Association of Baltimore City.